Creatomatic were delighted to be awarded the project after an initial tendering process. Working closely with the Essentia Foundation and their trustees, our design, content and planning teams developed an initial suite of designs which were well received by the trustees.
A carefully thought out sitemap and content plan was devised to ensure site users could navigate the site and find what they were looking for, quickly and easily. Key sections were developed in the line with the client brief, as follows:
- About – To provide background information of the fund to potential applicants
- Foundation Scotland – To support the Partnership and promotion efforts of Foundation Scotland who have a dedicated Essentia Foundation webpage on their website which provides details of the Essentia Foundation Fund for potential applicants
- Latest News – To record the activity of the fund
- Case Studies – To showcase beneficiaries of the fund including case studies and photos.
- Annual Reports – To provide an information base including annual reports and accounts
- Our People – To provide profiles of Trustees
- Our Partners – To reference relevant partners and organisations websites e.g. Foundation Scotland, OSCR, Brodies LLP, ASI, Santander etc.
An updated logo and brand pack was also developed to help modernise the foundation.