Creatomatic were called in last month to help with a particularly urgent job – a full website rebrand and design update with a timescale of just two weeks from a publishing imprint, Ipso Books, who were undergoing a rebrand.
The initial request from our contact signed off ‘I know this is exactly the kind of email that makes designers want to cry and block my email…’ which suggested a degree of previous experience in this industry…
Fortunately, our newest team member, Jonny, was ready to take this one on. And boy, did he deliver.
- A brief was delivered from the client on 17th May. The branding files for the new venture arrived over that weekend.
- The site was cloned onto a staging server for redevelopment by the following Monday afternoon.
- The entire site was redrawn to the client specification within the week, and delivered for feedback on the 25th.
- Several rounds of changes were integrated, working directly with members of the Ipso/Agora team.
- We installed a temporary holding page on the client’s domain on the 30th – within two hours of request – for a pre-launch marketing campaign.
- The site was set live on Thursday 31st May – the team stayed on late to oversee the launch, bang on time.
From the client:
‘You are absolutely wonderful; thank you SO MUCH. We love it!’