Flexible design for a flexible organisation
Scottish Gymnastics is the national governing body for Scotland and the only organisation with responsibility for the sport of gymnastics in the country.
The organisation supports gymnasts, coaches, judges and leaders across the various gymnastics disciplines with their team of thirty staff from their Edinburgh HQ.
Following an extensive tender process, we were delighted to be selected as the new digital partner for the organisation in 2023, to support the development of a mobile first, responsive website with the aim of creating an improved customer experience for Scottish Gymnastics stakeholders.
Key Project Points
Creatomatic worked with Scottish Gymnastics’ fantastic digital team to develop a new website for their various stakeholders which incorporated a number of essential features.
- Robust search functionality with keywords and chronological results
- Events calendar showcasing both past and future events
- Creative, map-based club finder
- Build secure online shop for sale of tickets, merchandise, and gymnastics kit
- Dedicated members area, integrating cleanly with British Gymnastics API
- Incorporate clear and intuitive links to Scottish Gymnastics’ external platforms and partners
- Introduction of a dynamic news segment
- Designed a flexible web form toolset for varied purposes such as webinar registrations